What is the secret to a good moisturising oil to include in our skin care routine? The formula and your application.
It is the single skin care product designed for both men and women, that can take you from pampering sessions to everyday grooming.
Here are our top tips for using our Verdure Moisturising Oil:
- Forget that the bottle says body oil; this product will work wonders from your head to your toes. The light weight formula is packed full of vitamins, moisture and skin hydration without the grease.
- A few drops into a running bath and you have yourself a nourishing bath oil.
- A little goes a long way: A few drops on your nails and cuticles will make them strong. Who doesn’t want healthy nails?
- For your hair, this miracle worker is a pre-shampoo treatment and hair moisturiser. Massage onto the ends of your locks, leave on for 20 minutes or longer, shampoo and rinse off. Do this a day before wash day for the sleek all back model look (that includes you too, gentlemen).
- A dime size amount of damp hair combed through before you blow dry your hair adds in much-needed moisture and shine without being heavy to dehydrated locks. The Verdure scent in the air will be that little pick me up. Avoid the hair dryer altogether, braid your hair and allow it to air dry, and then let it out in the morning.
- This also makes a great beard oil for guys!
The Malée Team